Friday, January 7, 2011

hiney

maybe...just maybe i shouldn't tell this...

but it's too darn funny not to!

we've always called our and cashel's back ends (butt, ass, whatever you call it) a hiney.  not a northern accent hiney with a short i but a southern accenty hiney with a long i.  it's rather cute to hear cashel say it.

not that he's not in charge around here but lately he's really been in charge.

we've always played the "grab mama/daddy/cashel's hiney" game when one of us is getting ready for a shower or bath.

lately even when we're not, in cashel's own way, he instructs jason to touch my hiney.  not just over my pants, but by pulling down my pants. 

really, if you can get past an awkward feeling you may have at this point, it's quite hilarious.

i think it's his way of getting back at us for always pulling down his pants in the back to check to see if he has poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers