Thursday, February 24, 2011

before i forget...

...cashel has said a few funny things lately that don't want to forget to mention...

when we had a family day last monday in venice beach we decided to go watch the basketball players.  cashel loves that.  we're watching people play and cashel says...

"where's michael jordan?"

he looks around...

sees a black man....

and says....

"oh, there he is.  he took his shirt off."

____________________________

last night when we were driving home from our day cashel says....

"i'm hungry.  i want carrots."

me:  "carrots?"

cashel:  "and celery."

me:  "carrots and celery."

cashel:  "and salad"

me:  "cashel...are you a rabbit?"

cashel:  (with a big smile) "nooooooo....i'm cashmoney!"

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers