Wednesday, March 16, 2011

things i never want to forget

1.  cashel calls carrots and hummus "carrots and thomas"

2.  he calls baboons "airbone"

that took me forever to figure out

3.  at school they've learned about a character in a book called "abiyoyo."  jason and i just thought he had made up this word because it's not a character either of us are familiar with until one day his teacher said it to me.  the best part is that neither jason nor myself have bothered to look this book up so we still don't know the story so everything we know about abiyoyo is from cashel.  it's like we've made up our own character.  he, according to cashel, is a giant who eats children and is scary.  we've created this game at home where cashel and i have to run and hide from abiyoyo, who is jason walking around with a big blanket over his head saying "i'm abiyoyo!" 

4. back when grandmother was in the hospital i was putting cashel to bed, cuddling with him in the bed, and i started to cry a little bit - tears running down my face.  cashel saw me and did the following:

stuck out his lip

yep...sweet boy tried to make me laugh

then he

wiped away my tears and asked if i was afraid of gorillas and monkeys

i said "no baby, i'm just sad"

and he, while wiping away my tears

said, "it's ok mommy, don't cry"

and gave me hugs and put his little hands on both sides of my face and gave me lots of kisses all over my face

1 comment:

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers