Tuesday, May 19, 2009

mother's day 2009



i had a wonderful first mother's day.  jason asked what i wanted and i told him i just wanted to be able to do whatever for that one day without having to take care of cash.  what i really wanted to do was to be able to organize some pictures, work on this website and videos.  at first i really wanted to go to cvs by myself and just look and take my time - i was really in the need for some new makeup and lotions, etc. and have found that cash just doesn't do well with one errand after another.  i have to limit my errands to two at the most per day.  he simply gets fussy in the car seat and in screws up his naps...blah blah blah...SO....jason took care of him all day long for me so i could just sit at the computer and do stuff.  maybe that's not so exciting to you but it was great for me! jason says that he has a mother's day card for me but hasn't had time to sign it and give it to me.....mother's day was a week ago...still no card.  hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers