Monday, May 11, 2009

Ship to NC

It's been too long since I've written.  This is new for me and I don't have the hang of it yet.  So...I'm doing some damage control and finally getting some pictures and posts up although the order might seem random and disorganized.  Oh well...

Anyhoo.  Isn't this a cute picture?  My mom was in NJ helping us pack up for the big move to California and she did this.  She's great.  All she's ever wanted is to have at least one of her kids live close to her. We joke that she ran us off but that's not true.  It's just that our jobs have taken us elsewhere and she says she understands.  She actually sent this picture to my mother-in-law asking her (Susan) if she had seen my mom's package.  It had not made it to NC yet and my mom wanted to know where it was.  Very funny mom.  

Now see this picture?  This was taken the day my mom left NJ.  I think it's a great picture, but I noticed after really looking at it that she is really sad here.  She told me to take the picture quick before she starts crying.  Such a sweet lady, my mom.  She's so brave and strong and supportive.  We love you mom and promise to come home as much as possible!    We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers