Sunday, July 12, 2009

kernersville

from june 22nd to july 1st cashel and i were in kernersville!  yahoo!  he did great on the planes. when he wasn't sleeping, he was charming everyone, but it is exhausting traveling solo with an almost 8 month old!  thank goodness for my ergo.  cash did have complete mommy attachment and it took a few days before he would let me out of his sight - an only when he was in a good mood.  as they say, i need a vacation from my vacation!  here are some pictures from our wonderful time in beautiful north carolina.
(above) mimi and papa
great grandmother and mimi with cashel's tree
cashel loving on great grandmother
cash loved his pool that became his bathtub
i'm gonna get your food!
reagan, addison and cash
reagan, addison, emma, cashel and molly - the cousins
  
the georgia bryant's, molly, mary and emma
love and miss you mimi!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers