Saturday, November 27, 2010

drawring

so...a little out of order here but lately, cashel has been insisting that i draw.  if you know me, you know me not to be a person who can draw.  with my conceptual physics class the kids have been conditioned not to laugh at my drawings unless they want their grade to go down...just kidding...(not really)...

anyhoo....cashel is hilarious with his requests.  it started out like this:

cashel: draw a man...draw an hoop...draw a ball

lately, it has become this:

cashel:  mama...draw a tree...draw a man...a ladder...a ball...a hoop

cashel: mama...draw a baby...crying...two babies...crying...a tree...a hoop...a koala..

me:  a koala?

cashel:  no, a koala

me:  a koala?

cashel:  no, a koala?

me: a koala?

cashel:  no!  a koala?

me:  oh!  you want a gorilla!

cashel:  yea! a gorilla!

so i draw a gorilla in a tree, then it has to open the door and knock on the door and walk

he thinks i'm a cartoonist....

obviousely, i'm not...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers