Saturday, November 27, 2010

get ready y'all

i'm 'bout to post lots of stuff that's been backed up in my brain and on my iphoto.  it's been a busy time since i last posted with jason working weekends (not anymore - yea!) and with grades and comments being due at school followed by cashel's birthday and thanksgiving.  oh yea, it's also that jason loves me enough to give me night to myself!  i'm so excited i can't stand it.  don't get me wrong, i love my boys, but a night to myself is just what i ordered.  thank you sweetie - i love you too!

i'll start with this juicy bit that jason called and told me about tonight.  he called and said:

robin, we were at lowe's with my mom and we talked to a black man (i don't know who talked to who really, maybe he worked there?  i don't know but the part that he's black is important)...anyhoo...robin, we were at lowe's with my mom and we talked to a black man and cashel looked up at him and said, "michael jordan."  jason says he doesn't know if the man heard him or not but that's funny!

also...as they were leaving, cashel was batting his eyes at a high school girl.  literally batting his eyes.  just like his dad - this is trouble.

1 comment:

  1. batting his eyes at a high school girl, just like his dad and just like his papa!! watch out!
    loved catching up on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers