Friday, May 18, 2012

the brotherhood of the traveling pants

we were at the park yesterday with brendan.

the park is called "two strikes" park in la crescenta but cashel calls it "pinecone" park because it's where he is able to collect a ton of pinecones.

cashel had an accident so we had to change his pants and put on red "soccer" pants.

i'm sure you can guess what happened next.

brendan asked me if i brought "those black pants" for him today.

i laughed, and said, "no brendan.  sorry bud."

later on cashel was kicking a soccer ball and brendan sat down and 30 seconds later said, "are you done with those pants?"

i laughed my way over to his mom and she said that when brendan found out they were meeting us at the park, he said to his mom, "mom, these shorts are ugly.  maybe cashel will have those black pants for me."

c-r-a-c-k-s me up!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you need to get that kid for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers