Friday, July 20, 2012

ode to granddad

granddad...

since i was very young....
you've always been there for me...
you see....

i didn't really like horses, for real, only in books...

but you helped me to see that they are really lovely animals....

as well as all the other animals that are in the zoo...

like snakes...

which...

as we all know...

my mom doesn't like at all...


 you let me wear you out...


you let me make silly faces in pictures... 


we always have so much fun together...

thank you for taking me to museums and parks and to get ice cream and donuts... 

even though i don't like it when you park your car backwards i still love you because you know a lot about cars...


thank you for being silly with me...


thank you for visiting me...


thank you for loving me granddad.  i love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers