Sunday, April 29, 2012

my ear was attacked

in a nightly ritual in which cashel repeatedly tells jason to "get mommy!" jason managed to teach cashel to stick his tongue in my ear as he (jason) held me down. 

great.

he (cashel) did it and laughed and laughed and was so proud of himself.

a while later, as jason was holding me down again, i was again attacked by cashel's tongue in  my ear.

i'll admit.....it's pretty funny.  

like when cashel said to jason just yesterday as he was 'eating' lunch

"daddy, guess what's under the table"

jason: i don't know bud...your food?

cashel: no....my penis! 

jason looked, and there it was, cashel's penis, out of his pants. cashel just laughed and laughed.

jason told me last night that that was cashel's first real joke that he came up with on his own.

so when i was attacked by cashel's tongue as i was held down by jason and tickled until i couldn't breathe, i really shouldn't be surprised...

...but i was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers