Sunday, April 29, 2012

speaking of...

...everytime jason pens me down and tickles me it brings back horrible memories of being held down and tickled as a child by my brothers.

everytime i am yelling out:

"i'm gonna cuss! stop it!"

that is...when i can catch my breath to even yell this.

i wish tickling was more funny, or enjoyable even, to me.

but it's not.

it just reminds me of kelly and jonathan both having a look in their eyes, locking eyes, the both looking at me...and me running for my life.

next thing you know...

kelly is holding my arms down and jonathan is sitting on my legs tickling me.

as much as i love them it was never funny for me.

one of these days i'm gonna tickle them until they can't breathe either.

2 comments:

  1. and when your cousin came to visit, they had twice the fun! I remember being tickled to tears too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it's any consolation, Kelly is tickled by the girls frequently, and he CAN"T STAND IT! I'll have to show this to the girls and have them remind Kelly that it's payback!

    ReplyDelete

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers