Tuesday, March 9, 2010

generations

we have a beautiful 98(!) year old grandmother living with my awesome parents. miss thelma long is wonderful. she is sweet and funny. when we were home for christmas we made sure that cashel paid attention to her but he was, like many very young kids, a little intimidated by her automatic chair and wheelchair so he kept his distance for the most part...but....you should have been there on our last day. cashel made sure that everyone knew that he loves his great-grandmother.


we were just playing around and all of the sudden he approached her...


so i put him in her lap and he looked up at her...


they exchanged some babble and its about this time we realize what a special moment this is so my mom jumps in the picture...


four generations...


did you see that? cashel just slipped his arm around her neck!


now fingers in the mouth...


by the way...cashel has more teeth than grandmother


a little peck on the cheek - what a sweet boy...


a kiss back...


i like your shirt, great grandmother - do you like my run dmc shirt? and she said, "why yes cashel, i'm listening to run's house right now!"


mimi stealing on of cashel's famous open mouthed kisses

ahhhh...

what a great moment...

4 comments:

  1. YEAY!! What awesome 4 generation pictures. I am seriously teary-eyed right now! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROBIN! I LOVE these! What great pictures and I'm so glad you have them. So glad grandmother has been able to enjoy Cash.

    ReplyDelete

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers