Thursday, March 4, 2010

some of what i've learned

1. poop can miraculously end up in your hair

2. people with kids have dirty cars for a reason

3. this thing they call "absentmindedness" is REAL people....and i'm riding that train as long as i can

4. it is possible to take a shower with your bra on and not even realize it

5. my ability to carry cashel and groceries up stairs, walk the dogs with cashel on my back, make dinner, bathe cashel, get him into bed and clean up all before jason comes home makes me superwoman

6. family is missed even more now

7. i think i'm superwoman sometimes - now i think of my mom with 4 kids - she's superwoman

8. cashel hugs and kisses are priceless

9. jason is every bit the awesome dad that everyone knew he would be

10. it's true what they say - parenthood changes you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no idea what to put here

I'm just filling up space

Followers